ICC Conference 2020 Belgrade, May 8-10, 2020
27th ICC Annual Conference
8th -10th, May, 2020
The 2020 Conference will be held on 8th – 10th, May, 2020, in Belgrade, Serbia. The conference will include, workshops and poster presentations encompassing ways of enriching teaching and learning.
The theme of the conference will be: “Innovation in Language Teaching – New ways to learn and teach more effectively – new methods, new technologies, new materials, new assessment, and new CPD opportunities”. The conference will offer speakers and delegates the unique opportunity to meet educational experts in their specialised fields to exchange ideas with fellow colleagues.
The concept of “Innovation in language teaching” has generated much interest in the last two decades as a result of globalisation and technological developments. As a consequence of increased mobility, the challenges for language teachers are becoming more diverse. New challenges often require innovative solutions. What kind of innovative teaching methods, approaches, resources and materials are needed for the contemporary language teaching world? The purpose of the ICC 2020 Conference is to create a platform for teachers and trainers to share good practice and to take away valuable innovative ideas for teaching and learning. Some example fields that the conference will cover are:
- Digital platforms in teaching and learning
- Innovative Teacher Developmental Programmes
- Innovation in Virtual Learning Environment and Communication Technologies
- Mobile Learning and Learning through Gamification
- Integrating Refugees into Formal Language Teaching Environments
- The importance of intercultural communication in training
- Barriers facing innovation in language teaching
- Assessment methods to test different abilities
- Creative Approaches to help learners learn effectively in the future
- Practical and hands-on ideas for the classroom
You are welcome to bring your own topics related to the conference content, so join us as a speaker or as a delegate.
The conference will enable its guests to find out about the best teaching and learning strategies and to help individuals utilise their previous learning experiences to more open up new ways of learning.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is extensively recognised to be of great importance in language teaching and this conference offers a certificate for attendees. At the conference, you will have a chance to maintain and broaden your knowledge in addition to gaining the skills needed to use appropriate tools in teaching. It will give you the chance to develop an awareness of current developments in language teaching and cultural learning to create a substantial impact on learning.
More info will be coming soon – please check the website regularly. You can find initial Programme details on our website very soon at:
Important Dates for 2020 Conference
Call for Papers will be on the website on 30th October 2019
Speaker proposal deadline: 31st January 2020
Speaker conference registration and payment deadline: 30th March 2020
Looking forward to seeing you in Belgrade!
- #PalsoWeeklyUpdate 22/02/2021 22 February 2021
- Εγκύκλιος εξετάσεων LAAS Ιουνίου 2021 19 February 2021
- Εγκύκλιος εξετάσεων NOCN Ιουνίου 2021 19 February 2021
- NOCN: η αναγνωρισμένη πιστοποίηση Αγγλικών από το ΑΣΕΠ 17 February 2021
- #PalsoWeeklyUpdate 15/02/2021 15 February 2021